As a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition team member at Symbria, you will be responsible for the critical role of recruiting top allied health professionals to Symbria. In addition, to providing an outstanding candidate experience you will also be a trusted business partner to your hiring managers in your assigned regions.
Symbria is a 100% employee-owned company that provides services healthcare, our business practices are guided strictly by the values to which our employee owners are committed to. For more than 20 years, Symbria’s integrated solutions have supported the program and service needs of hundreds of senior living and post-acute organizations as well as helping thousands of older adults achieve and maintain their functional and wellness potential.
To perform this job successfully, the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily is necessary and the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:• Demonstrated success in recruitment or staffing, minimum three years.
• Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess strong relationship building skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
• Proven success working with minimal supervision.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements and innovative solutions.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), such as iCIMS.
Why work at Symbria?